1. Over the course of 20 years the consumption of avocados tripled.
2. Free trade agreements eliminate taxes on goods imported from other countries.
3. Historically free deals were among low-income countries.
4. After NAFTA Americans started to eat also a lot of cucumbers and mangoes.
5. Balance in composition of labour between the US and Mexico went off.
6. Each country is equally good at making every product.
7. NAFTA meant a little bit of benefit to a lot of people.
8. Most Americans noticed the changes after NAFTA.