Decide if the following statements are TRUE or FALSE
1. In most countries people with similar views about how the country should be run join together to form political parties.
2. Some countries have lots of different political parties while others have only two parties.
3. Right-wing parties normally support modern beliefs.
4. Left-wing parties normally support socialist beliefs.
5. When a party comes into power and forms a government it will never try to make laws.
6. If the party does not run the country well, people will vote for it at the next election.
7. If another party has a new majority, it will be able to form a new government.
8. The smallest party forms the government.
9. Conservative beliefs are generally that people should have the freedom to do as they want without much interference from the government and that businesses should be supported.