1. Civil and political rights are “first-generation” rights.
2. Political rights are “first-generation” rights.
3. Genocide, torture, and arbitrary arrest often happen during times of war.
4. Genocide is a violation of economic rights.
5. Religious discrimination is not very common violation.
6. Human trafficking is the smallest human rights violation.
7. Economic and social rights can be violated by states and other actors.
8. Contaminating water is a violation of civil rights.
9. Forced relocation is a violation of socio-economic rights.