1. Third Culture Kid is the child who grows up in a country different from the one indicated in their passport.
2. Moving across cultures does not cause any dilemma for kids.
3. Kids keep questioning themselves where they belong.
4. Globalisation decreased the number of third culture kids.
5. Being different doesn’t shape the identity of a child.
6. As children grow older they start to understand that they do not belong to the group.
7. If the children try hard enough, they fit in.
8. Multicultural background can bridge two countries, moving one culture to the other.